CX Trends in Europe 2021 (3): High-performing companies are more likely to have adopted omnichannel support
Zendesk’s 2021 Customer Experience Trends Report looked at data from more than 90,000 companies across 175 countries on the Zendesk platform, including 29,000 businesses in Europe and the UK. In our series 'CX Trends in Europe" we look at the most interesting findings for our audiences in Europe and the UK.
Published March 23, 2021
Last updated May 24, 2021
When it comes to adding tech, it’s adapt or get left behind: 46% of companies in the UK are saying digital adoption has accelerated by 1-3 years, 22% say it’s accelerated by 4-7 years.
Most companies plan to ramp up adoption of digital tech. Big bets companies are prioritizing:
- Omnichannel service
- Better IT security
- Agile tech
- Collaboration tools
- Digital workplace
Fig.1. How many communication channels (such as phone, email, chat, social media) do you use to engage with customers in a typical day?
OTHER SELECTED CHARTS IN OUR SERIES OVER THE NEXT WEEKS
- (1): Messaging gets a boost
- (2): Digital interactions in Europe and the UK surge to all-time high
- (3): High-performing companies are more likely to have adopted omnichannel support
- (4): In uncertain times, agility is key
- (5): When it comes to adding tech, it’s adapt or get left behind
- (6): Teams look to adapt quickly and work smarter
- (7): Companies take to flexible work
- (8): AI remains an underutilised tool
- (9): Most companies don’t have access to the most common types of customer data
- (10): High performing support teams boost efficiency by using more workflow management tools