Customer loyalty can help drive the success of a business, and the customer experience (CX) drives loyalty. The data is clear:
- 74% of customers feel loyal to a particular brand or company
- 52% of customers report going out of their way to buy from their favourite brands
But loyalty must be cultivated and maintained—and without the right care, it’s easily lost. Influenced by each step of the experience that customers have with your company, from marketing promotions to the transparency of pricing models, and from the ease of the sales cycle to the quality of customer service, loyalty also extends to the experience customers have with your actual products or services.
Our survey findings underline this reality. With Zendesk Benchmark, our data index of 45,000 companies using Zendesk, we explored how top companies provide experiences that keep customers returning and the best practices that separate the leaders from everyone else.
The Zendesk Customer Experience Trends Report 2020 is now available to download. The full report includes:
- Key findings on customers’ expectations when they engage with businesses
- The top 5 trends in the customer experience industry in 2020
- Benchmark data from leading companies which separate them from their competitors
Get your personalised Customer Experience Performance Scorecard here.