Your sales team are unlikely to be in front of their computers all day, so they can’t always connect with leads as soon as they’re ready to make a purchase. Mobile CRMs make it possible to manage customer deals and data from virtually anywhere and at any time.
When your team can manage their entire workflow from their phones, they can be more productive. And that can lead to a better customer experience. Say, for example, that a customer gets in touch about a problem with their order. With a mobile CRM, your rep wouldn’t have to wait until they get back to the office to assist that customer. They could pull up the information on their phone and respond more quickly.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of mobile CRM
- The ways in which mobile CRM can boost customer retention rates
- How to use a mobile CRM (based on top use cases)
- Which mobile CRM features to look for
- How to choose the right mobile CRM for your team