Zendesk Morning Show Series 2:
It's an unpredictable world right now. Join us to navigate the changes in customer experience. Stream in every Tuesday for fresh Zendesk insights and learnings from industry champions.
We’ll share the updates you need to know—in 20 minutes. And you’ll learn how to take your customer support to the next level, no matter how uncertain business gets.
Episode 1 - Break new ground:
Adapt to the shifting customer journey Available
In 2020, everyone’s doing business differently. Find out how companies are adjusting to
new customer expectations, so you can too. Learn from our special guest insights and new research, which
reveal that customer experience leaders don’t wait to invest in their support. And we guide you through
how to get ahead of uncertainty by shifting the way you operate—seamlessly.
Featured guests: Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG), Staffbase
• Are you a CX Champion? Take the quiz to see where you can grow
• Webinar: Go from CX Starter to Champion
• CX Champions: Download the report
Episode 2 - Prepare for peak:
Be customer-ready for the festive season Available
When we mix an unprecedented year with the holiday period, we're bound for challenges. But
at Zendesk, we help provide smooth experiences—even during the Black Friday and festive flurry. Learn how
e-commerce retailers are driving sales, as retail digitisation becomes the norm. Get insights for a
stressless end to a stressful year (well, that’s an understatement).
Featured guests: MADE.COM, AboutYou, Fortnum & Mason
• Zendesk for Retail
• Zendesk: Retail and the holidays
Episode 3 - Work reimagined:
Create better employee experiencesAvailable
In so many ways, the workplace is changing. As companies pivot to remote work and rethink
what collaboration means in the decade ahead, find out how you can help your employees help themselves.
Learn IT and HR solutions for improving the employee experience, with the help of agile processes. That
way, your team will be happier and more productive at work. It’s win-win.
Featured guests: Capgemini, Groupe Saretec, TietoEVRY
• Gartner report: Improve employee experience to drive improvements in customer experience
• How Zendesk helps HR teams with the employee experience
Episode 4 - The next level:
Ace your agent experience Available
Here’s to the agents. In this episode, we're putting the magnifying glass on the customer
support heroes. Learn how to improve your agent satisfaction and retention, no matter where your company
is on their journey. Get lessons from a scale-up case, so your own agents can get up to speed fast. We
show you how smart internal collaboration can improve your products, and the good side of automation,
which frees up agents to get on with what they do best.
Featured guests: Bloom & Wild, Free Now
• Zendesk CX Trends Report 2020
• How to structure your customer support organization
• Make a big deal of it
Episode 5 - Making moves:
Be agile in our upside-down world Available
These days, change is constant. For businesses, that means swift and seamless
decision-making is helpful—even necessary. In this episode, we explore the clever ways that small and
medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are taking the lead in shifting with demand. Whatever your size or needs,
learn how to punch above your weight to deliver customer support during the most topsy-turvy of times.
Featured guests: Deciem, HyperJar, Mindful Chef, Doctena
• Adapting to rapid change Benchmark Report
• How agile SMBs are keeping resolution times low
• What’s New at Zendesk
Episode 6 - Take the lead:
Raise your CX with values-driven management Available
Values matter. In our final episode, we explore the power of values-driven leadership in
today’s business world. Learn how to put your company values into action, so empathy, flexibility, and
diversity become more than buzz words. Whatever industry you’re in, find out how meaningful values can
shape the full support journey—and keep customers happy.
Featured guests: GoCardless, Marley Spoon
• Thank You Machine
• Empathy circles: from a moment to a movement
Episode One - Ready to adapt: How to step up your support right nowAvailable
The world is a different place than it was a few weeks ago, and the way we do business has
been turned on its head. Learn how to get the most out of Zendesk products, and how to build and manage
virtual support teams. Guest speakers include Ana Keating, Zendesk’s Director of Customer Advocacy, and
Suzanne Hart, Zendesk’s Senior Commercial Sales Executive. Plus, Zendesk CEO, Mikkel Svane, answers your
questions in an AMA (yep, that’s Ask Mikkel Anything).
• Helping to prepare your team: Getting the most from Zendesk
• Building and managing a virtual support team
Episode Two - Pivot like a pro: How to shift your business modelAvailable
In a world that recently turned upside down, find out how organisations are pivoting the
way they do business. We’re sharing lessons from customers who are adjusting on the fly including vertical
payments company, Flywire and food-order service, Flipdish. This week, we sit down with Nadia Kempel Sigh,
Tiger of Sweden’s Customer Care Manager, and Jean-Philipe Blerot, Head of Digital & E-Commerce Projects of
retail giant, Carrefour, to talk industry shifts.
• Zendesk’s Benchmark Snapshot: The impact of COVID-19 on CX
• Boost agent productivity & customer happiness with a complete view of the customer
Episode Three - Inside matters: How to scale internal support servicesAvailable
Business isn’t business as usual right now. As your internal teams learn to adapt as much
as your customer facing teams, pick up best practices for scaling virtual learning, IT, and HR support
services. This week, our Zendesk experts are sharing their insights, including Sarah Manning, Senior
Director HR EMEA, and Jennifer Cronin, Director of Talent Development.
• Tesco’s global help desk team uses Zendesk Support to process more than 40,000 tickets each week
• The 3-step process for better agent training
• Transitioning to a remote workforce
• Internal Helpdesk: Employees are customers too
• Up your customer experiences with employee experiences
Episode Four - Why seamless experiences matter more than everAvailable
Customer experiences are shifting, but creating the best experiences still requires
seamless, multichannel support. Learn about the trends shaping customer experience, and how you can adapt
to uncertainty. This week, we’re spotlighting Zendesk customers, White Hat Gaming and New Look. Plus, we
sit down with Paulo Ribeirinho, Chief Operating Officer of Dott, the digital marketplace.
• Helping drive e-commerce growth in Portugal through customer excellence
• 2020 CX Kick Off Webinar
• The Zendesk omnichannel approach
• The Zendesk Customer Experience Trends Report 2020
• Omnichannel conversations in the Zendesk Support Suite
• Stoiximan drives brand differentiation with a 360° view of the customer
Episode Five - Stronger together, with Zendesk Partners Available
The world is a confusing place right now, and customers are struggling to figure it out.
Learn how Zendesk Partners are helping organisations boost support and agent productivity. Plus, we’re
talking Tech for Good, and the Zendesk Remote Support Bundle. Our guests include David Gilfillan,
Technology Director of Ascensos, and Rick Hutchinson, Director of Appamondo. We also speak with Elisa
Reggiardo Chief Brand Officer Tymeshift on pro tips for getting the most of Tymeshift's WFH Plan and
Zendesk's Remote Support Bundle.
• App Marketplace to find tech solutions
• Partner directory to find local partners
• Your ‘How-to’ guide with Appamondo & Zendesk
• The Future of CX as seen by Market specialists
• Adapting your business in unprecedented times – Top tips for transitioning to remote working
• Expert Tips and Tricks To Leverage Technology For Your Employee Experience
• COVID-19 - Application for Free Zendesk Software
Episode Six - Meet the Startups shifting the rulesAvailable
Startups are used to adapting swiftly, but the unknowns of our world right now are
demanding even more innovative shifts. In this episode, learn from startups who are not only adjusting to
change, but thriving with forward-thinking. Today, we’re spotlighting flower delivery service, Bloom &
Wild. We also chat Station F with Alexis Fogel, the CEO and Co-Founder of Stonly, and we dig into
cultivating creativity with Max Yoder, CEO and Co-Founder of Lessonly.
• It’s your turn in Startupland
• The official Lessonly app for Zendesk.
• Zendesk Makes Significant Investment in France With Move to Station F Paris and New Offices in Montpellier
Episode Seven - Get the message across with effortless communicationAvailable
Customers want to communicate with businesses like they do with their
friends—effortlessly, and on the channels they want. In this episode, we’re sharing ways to make the
conversation flow for your customers and your agents, with tools like Zendesk Chat and WhatsApp. We sit
down with Alessandro Zollino, the Director Customer Experience of Balearia to learn how the leading
shipping company is boosting engagement. We speak with guests from Dashlane, the digital password manager,
and Infinity, the on-demand streaming service. Plus, we spotlight food company, Huel.
• The state of messaging 2020
• Messaging apps are open for business
Episode Eight - Cultivating empathy in customer experienceAvailable
Now more than ever, empathy is at the heart of what we do. The ability to cultivate
humanity across teams is key to better experiences—for customers and employees. In this episode, we
spotlight three dedicated people who have embedded empathy in their work. They will share insights on
sparking connection, humanising impact, and becoming a more empathy-driven business. Our guests include
Rosanna Machado, the Founder & CEO of Zebra, and Zendesk’s VP of Public Policy and Social Impact, Tiffany
Apczynski, who’s leading the Empathy Lab initiative. We also chat with the Co-Founder of Makers United to
learn how communities are supporting healthcare teams.
• Neighbor Foundation Empathy Quiz
• Show big support for small businesses
• Empathy Lab: Building community in the workplace from the inside out
• Relater On-Demand
Episode Nine - Scaling support growth through communities in a remote worldAvailable
It’s a new virtual world. Customers are looking for additional ways to interact more than
ever before. In this episode, we share ways to scale your support growth by leveraging communities, and
giving customers a place to contribute. Learn support insights from Thomas Garcia of 360Learning, and
Stephan Seyfarth, the Director Customer Services of Babbel. Plus, get pro tips on capturing feedback
directly from support queries, from Paris-based software company, Harvestr.
• Collaborative Learning on 360Learning
• Two courses available for free
Episode 10 - Scale your service with automationAvailable
At a time when customer service is more demanding than ever, automation tools can help.
For customer service teams, automation can ease the pressure, through immediate, consistent, and reliable
support. In this episode, we discuss how teams can automate their service and improve workflows using
tools like Answer Bot. We sit down with GoCardless and Zyxel to hear how they’re matching automation with
personalised customer service.
• How to: Deliver premium customer experiences with automation all around the globe
• GoCardless: Building award-winning customer support operations with self-service and automation
• What's Good: Zendesk Answer Bot
• Chatbots and the future of automation
• Webinar: Adapting in unprecedented times – New Future of CX
Episode 11 - Level up with Zendesk App MarketplaceAvailable
Welcome to the Zendesk Marketplace—your one-stop shop for exploring partners, apps and
integrations. In this episode, we explore how to unite your business by integrating new tools. We chat
with app developers and customers who have leveraged open API to improve customer support. Tune in for
practical tips on how to make the most of tools, so your business can boost agent productivity and
• Marketplace: Browse apps, integrations and partners
• Playvox Integration for Zendesk Support
Episode 12 - Make data serve your CX strategyAvailable
Building the best customer experience works better when it’s driven by data. In this
episode, find out how to measure and improve the entire customer experience. Use data to set your roadmap
for growth, scale your customer experience, and to empower your team with improved efficiency. In this
episode, Zendesk’s Chief Marketing Officer, Jeff Titterton, introduces the benefits of Zendesk Explore. We
learn insights from Northmill, HiPay and Housekeep on data best practices.
• Learn more about Explore in this webinar
• Getting started with Explore
• It’s a data-driven world: Make smarter decisions with integrated customer analytics
• Discover Explore in this demo
• Read more about the HiPay use case
Episode 13 - Gaming companies up their CXAvailable
It’s a tricky time for business right now, but one industry that’s seen a customer spike
is gaming. With more people turning to screens and entertainment, find out how gaming companies are
handling increased ticket volumes, while keeping customers happy. Our guests this episode include game
developers, Wargaming and CCP, plus gaming operator, Betano
• Wargaming conquers its KPIs with Zendesk
• Stoiximan drives brand differentiation with a 360° view of the customer
• Creating a seamless gaming experience through self-service and personalisation
Episode 14 - What’s ahead: Adapting to the next normalAvailable
COVID-19 has fundamentally changed the way businesses operate, manage teams, and use
technology. Alongside these shifts, customer experience is constantly evolving. From automation to
integration, how we interact with our customers matters more than before. And while there’s no blueprint
for what’s next in the world of CX, we can try to picture the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.
In this episode, industry leaders share their views on the reimagined future of customer experience.
• View the full presentation on the 5 Big Bets for the Future of CRM in our Relater Keynote
• Shared Screens with Mikkel Svane - Watch the full series
• How to navigate the lasting impacts of COVID-19 on customer support