The digital tipping point: How SMBs can accelerate CX success in 2024
Companies are rapidly acquiring new technologies to reach customers and connect remote teams. Our report provides data-backed best practice to help you keep up.
Last updated January 22, 2024
In 2020, companies made seismic shifts in how they do business as the impacts of COVID-19 transformed customer expectations and workplace dynamics, virtually overnight. Being digital-first and, in many cases, digital-only meant companies had to rapidly acquire new technologies to reach customers and connect remote teams.
- 67% of SMBs implemented new tools or processes
- 50% of SMB leaders say COVID sped up technology adoption
And while companies must work within their resources to adopt new technologies and processes, there’s a risk of falling behind higher performing peers as customer expectations rise.
Luckily, many anticipate having more budget flexibility in 2022.
34% of SMBs anticipate having more to invest in CX technology in 2022
Investing in your customers pays off, but knowing what to prioritise can be a little tricky. We’ve created this report to help guide the way.
You’ll learn about:
- Clear, brand new data from SMBs using Zendesk worldwide
- Best practice for delivering winning CX in 2022
- The top investment priorities for high performing CX teams
- Data-backed strategies for outperforming your CX goals in a reconfigured landscape
- Detailed insights on how to make things easy for customers, assist your support team and keep your business in sync
Forget multi-year plans for a digital transition – the time to act is now.