Frequently asked questions
1. Which applications/services does Zendesk integrate with?
Zendesk integrates with hundreds of other systems and tools. See the full list of all the apps and integrations supported by Zendesk: https://www.zendesk.com/apps
2. What type of customers do you have?
We have over 100,000 paid customers using Zendesk in all industries. Here's where you can find our customer stories and testimonials: https://www.zendesk.com/why-zendesk/customers/
3. What languages are available in Zendesk?
Zendesk is available in multiple languages, both externally to your customers and internally to your staff. For languages we support for each of our products, visit: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203761906-Language-codes-for-Zendesk-supported-languages
4. How many plans are there? What’s the difference between plans? I don’t know which one is best for me.
For information on our plans, check out our plan comparison page: https://www.zendesk.com/support/compare/#compare. If you wish to discuss the plans with one of our Account Executives, just send an email to email@example.com and we'll put you in touch with someone who can assist you.
5. How long does it take to set up Zendesk at my company?
The time that it takes to set up a Zendesk Support account is entirely dependent on your organisation's needs, though most organisations have the system fully live within the 30 day trial window.
6. How customisable is Zendesk?
Zendesk is very customisable. It's used by people from sole proprietors to large enterprise support organisations. It's scalable from just a handful of agents to organisations with tens of thousands of agents.
7. How is the Knowledge Base built?
The Knowledge Base is built using our Guide product. All the framework is already made; it just requires you to build your content and customise the page--no coding required.
8. Does Zendesk have a CSAT/customer satisfaction measuring function within its reporting features?
Yes, Zendesk has CSAT built right into the Professional and above plans: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203662256-Using-customer-satisfaction-ratings-Professional-and-Enterprise-
9. Is it possible to use my own domain? Can I set up multiple help centres?
Yes you can use your own domain. That's called Host Mapping: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203664356-Changing-the-address-of-your-Help-Center-subdomain-host-mapping-. You can set up multiple help centres using our Multi-Brand feature: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204579233-Multibrand-resources-Professional-Add-on-and-Enterprise-
10. Is there a similar demo for Zendesk Chat?
There is a recorded demo for Zendesk Chat here: https://www.zendesk.com/resources/guided-demo-zendesk-chat/
11. Does Zendesk support one [toll-free] number that is then routed through the ticketing system?
Zendesk does support a toll-free number within Talk, as well as IVR to route the calls: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218004987-Adding-Zendesk-Talk-numbers
Zendesk is very useful for small teams and large. At Zendesk we have very small groups that use Zendesk every day, and tens of thousands of our customers are small businesses.
13. Can Zendesk route incoming phone calls? If so — can we create a phone answering system with a menu to direct callers?
Yes, Zendesk Talk Advanced has IVR call routing built into it: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/214630317-Route-incoming-calls-with-IVR-Talk-Advanced-
Watch our on-demand demo of Zendesk Support and other Zendesk products.
During the 30 minute demo we’ll cover:
- Zendesk 101: our company, our products, and how to get the most out of our multi-channel help desk.
- How to build a better customer experience with Zendesk products, including the basics of self-service and chat.
- How to be a more effective support leader with analytics in Zendesk, and how to measure customer satisfaction.
- Helpful resources to ensure you are getting started successfully with Zendesk .
Watch our on-demand demo below: