Analytics work hand in hand with your self-service, providing the data you need to build better experiences for both customers and agents. Real-time data about which content is being used—where, when and by whom—helps you identify where the team is knocking it over the boundary, as well as opportunities for improvement.
It's a two-fold process: having the data in hand, and then using it to drive your self-service decision-making. In this downloadable guide, we'll go over how to:
- Analyse common requests and identify where AI can help
- Identify the most-linked articles to drive organisational process change
- Keep a close eye on search results—especially those that don't return answers
- Increase CSAT or meet SLAs more with data and info from the knowledge base
- Track agent engagement and make it easier for everyone to contribute