The digital tipping point: How mid-to-large-sized businesses can accelerate CX success in 2021
Companies are rapidly acquiring new technologies to reach customers and connect remote teams. Our report provides data-backed best practice to help you keep up.
Published April 7, 2021
Last updated June 4, 2021
In 2020, companies made seismic shifts in how they do business as the impacts of COVID-19 transformed customer expectations and workplace dynamics, virtually overnight. Being digital-first and, in many cases, digital-only meant companies had to rapidly acquire new technologies to reach customers and connect remote teams.
- 89% of leaders at mid-sized companies and 91% at enterprise businesses say COVID-19 sped up technology adoption
- 98% of mid-to-large-sized companies implemented new tools or processes
And while companies must work within their resources to adopt new technologies and processes, there’s a risk of falling behind higher performing peers as customer expectations rise.
Luckily, many anticipate having more budget flexibility in 2021.
57% of mid-sized companies and 65% of enterprise companies anticipate having more to invest in CX technology in 2021
Investing in your customers pays off, but knowing what to prioritise can be a little tricky. We’ve created this report to help guide the way.
You’ll learn about:
- Clear, brand new data from mid-sized and enterprise companies using Zendesk worldwide
- Best practice for delivering winning CX in 2021
- The top investment priorities for high performing CX teams
- Data-backed strategies for outperforming your CX goals in a reconfigured landscape
- Detailed insights on how to make things easy for customers, assist your support team and keep your business in sync
Forget multi-year plans for a digital transition – the time to act is now.