Live chat is a faster and more personal way to engage with customers. But to make the most of live chat, you'll need to learn how to deploy and manage it properly.
This comprehensive guide will provide the necessary resources for successfully implementing and deploying chat. You'll learn how to:
- Align chat goals with your business objectives
- Manage customer experience and chat volume
- Determine your staffing requirements
- Train agents to chat effectively
- Build a chat workflow
- Monitor and iterate on your success
The guide brings together the Zendesk Chat team's collective live chat knowledge and experience into one comprehensive resource, offering high-level guidance, as well as best practice tips for support managers and administrators implementing live chat on their site.