Why Omnichannel matters now more than ever
In 2020, companies made seismic shifts in how they do business as the impacts of COVID-19 transformed customer expectations and workplace dynamics, virtually overnight. Being digital-first and, in many cases, digital-only meant companies had to rapidly acquire new technologies to reach customers and connect remote teams. Now more than ever customers expect seamless online experiences that are on a par with in person experiences or exceed them.
Join us on the 28th July where we will discuss:
- The importance of making it easy for your customers by having the right channels in place
- Why meeting customers where they are is more important than ever
- Helping customers get answers faster with self service
Join Keith Claffey, Director SMB, Zendesk who will speak with customers Mario Guarneros, Head of Customer Care, YourParkingSpace and Philip Wright, Head of Global Support & Continuous Improvement, SnapFulfil about :
- The challenges they faced with their own customer service and how they adapted and introduced new channels.
- The impact they have seen from introducing these new channels and meeting customers where they are.
- Advice on adding new channels to your existing customer service and what to expect.
There will be lots of valuable insights and learnings you can take away from this webinar. We will also show you everything discussed, by providing you with a short demo given by our expert Solution Consultant Oonagh Moeykens.
Register now, you don’t want to miss out.
Head of Customer Care, YourParkingSpace
Head of Global Support & Continuous Improvement, SnapFulfil
Thank you very much for registering. Please check your inbox for an email containing the link to the webinar. Or click here to watch the recording now.
Prepared for a changing customer service landscape?
One positive from the last year and a half has been the…
SMB Benchmark 2020: Adapting to Rapid Change – UKI
2020 came with some unexpected challenges that no one could foresee. Small…