Tuesday, 15th September at 11 AM CEST
The Zendesk Roadshow Africa – coming to a computer near you!
Consumers of the world have now officially moved almost totally online meaning a solid digital customer service plan and solution are now critical for future business success.
We know the world of CX and eCommerce has changed quickly and there is lots to think about, but we are here to help you navigate the ‘new’ customer service landscape.
Join us on 15 September for the Zendesk Roadshow Africa.
- Hear from customer experience experts on how businesses are overcoming the current challenges
- The latest African CX market trends and insights
- How conversational messaging and eCommerce is improving customer experience
- Learn how you can become more agile and meet the changing needs of business and customers
- Learn what other businesses are going to continue to serve their customers despite Covid-19
- Ask your burning CX questions at a live Q/A session
About Sewu-Steve Tawia
Sewu-Steve Tawia is a fully bilingual English-French investment professional with over 20 years of professional experience in development finance, consulting, impact investing, venture capital funds and business angel investing in Europe and Africa. He has invested and mentored startups and SMEs in Fintech, Healthtech, Edtech, Agritech, Insuretech, Retailtech and Off-Grid Renewable Energy across East, West and Southern Africa.
Business Angel & Investment advisor (Africa)
JÉRÔME JEAN ANGELE
Territory Manager Africa,
Commercial Account Executive, Zendesk
Manager, Commercial Sales, Zendesk
Regional VP, Commercial Sales, Zendesk
Thanks for registering! Check your inbox for an email with your unique registration confirmation.