Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing).
Zadarma is a new generation telecommunications provider. It allows businesses to establish a local or international presence by connecting virtual numbers from over 90 countries around the world starting from just $2 a month.
Its Free Cloud PBX helps companies organize their communications by adding IVR, automatic responses, working hours, responsible employees, blacklists, call recording and much more.
Zadarma clients get access to additional tools, such as Click-to-Call widget, Call Back widget and Call Tracking – for free.
With a user-friendly and intuitive wizard installation and setup take only a few minutes. And comprehensive phone system bundles for different regions are offering a full solution for your telephony needs at attractive rates.
Integrating Zadarma with Zendesk brings extra ease of communication to your teams and enhances their experience with partners and customers.
The following conditions have to be met in order to integrate Zadarma PBX with Zendesk:
- Access to token has to be enabled and the token created in Zendesk.
- To use the telephony the user role in Zendesk has to be Agent or Administrator.
- You need to set up Zadarma virtual PBX. Minimal settings: extension numbers created between 1 and 50 (one for each employee), if required call recordings turned on in extension number settings (call recordings to the cloud), also a created scenario for “no pushing” in My PBX – Incoming calls and IVR.
- Equipment for making and receiving calls on virtual PBX extension numbers has to be set up, for example, a softphone or IP-phone, or call forwarding to a different number enabled (paid feature).
In Zendesk go to Settings and in Channels choose API. Enable “Access to token”, add a token and save it, you will need to specify it in your Zadarma personal account.
In your Zadarma personal account go to Settings – API and integrations and choose Zendesk and press “Activate integration”. On the next page enter the following information:
- СRM address- your Zendesk domain
- Login - the email address that is registered at Zendesk
- Token - API Zendesk token
Then press “Activate integration”. On the next page assign virtual PBX extension numbers to Zendesk users and press “Save”. Virtual Zadarma PBX and Zendesk integration is set
- A web-phone (an icon with Zadarma logo) to make and receive calls is placed in Zendesk interface in the top right corner. During the first call, access to audio-equipment has to be enabled in a pop-up window of your browser. Incoming calls from Zendesk clients are transformed into tickets which include the information about the call, call recording, and an icon to make a callback to the client’s number.