The Ticket Requirements app helps you make sure certain ticket attributes are set by your agents. Features include:
- Notify agents if tickets are updated without an assignee
- Notify agents if ticket requesters don’t belong to an organization
- Notify agents instead of making fields mandatory
This app was created by Cloudhuset.
- Login to your Zendesk Support account.
- Click the cog icon in the sidebar, then select Apps > Marketplace. Scroll through the list of available Apps until you locate the Ticket Requirements app.
- Place your mouse cursor over the Ticket Requirements app then click Install.
- Go to the app configuration and configure which attributes you want the app to work for. Type OFF to turn validation of the attribute off, type BLOCK to block ticket update when the attribute does not have a value, and NOTIFY to notify the agent when he/she is trying to update a ticket without having entered a value for the attribute.