The SnapCall app for Zendesk is Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing).
SnapCall is a call button embedded on your website or application. It is a smarter way to handle your phone support. No more tight (international) phone numbers to provide and costly minutes to pay. Receive only qualified calls from your customers and reduce up to 50% your incoming calls.
A call button allows your customers to place immediate calls with one click and connect to the right Zendesk agent in a snap! No voice menus, transfers or anything that kills the customer experience.
Improve agent productivity
Your agents receive calls directly in Zendesk. A ticket is automatically opened when they receive a call. Agents are able to see the customer informations even before talking to the customer. Contextual information such as name, location, ticket history, shopping cart items and value. They save in average 2 minutes per call with data provided directly in the Zendesk ticket by SnapCall.
- Automate and filter your voice support according to: customer journey, customer attributed value, customer segmentation and profile, team availability
- Extract key data from the customer web session and learn what you need to know even before picking up the call
- Define operating hours for the service
- Choose between several distributions calls strategies (round-robin, ring-all, ...).
- Analyse call recordings, assess your team performance and customer satisfaction
- Connect easily SnapCall buttons to your Zendesk support. Find more about SnapCall with Zendesk in our website
Several use cases
- Call segmentation: provide call support only to identified users.
- Chat to Call Escalation: provide a call button from a chat conversation.
- Mobile application: provide smart call support from your application. To get more infos, fill in this form