Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see https://www.zendesk.com/talk/pricing/).
With the RingOver for Zendesk Integration, synchronise your RingOver phone system with Zendesk and increase your customer service efficiency.
RingOver empowers businesses to improve their relationships with their customers
RingOver Key Benefits:
- Intuitive User Experience: Easy to set up and to use!
- Affordable Calls All Over The World: Assign a landline or cellphone number from 60+ countries to your team members for as little as €24 a month, including inbound and outbound calls (in more than 65 countries, affordable rates elsewhere)
- Comprehensive Reporting Dashboard: Analyse your phone statistics by agent or service and improve your customer service with call recording and call supervision.
RingOver for Zendesk Integration Overview:
- File retrieval (CTI): Directly access your client information and history when receiving a call thanks to RingOver’s automatic file retrieval. Glance through your caller’s latest ticket to provide tailored support.
- Automatic ticket creation: RingOver automatically turns calls into tickets for easy record keeping and issue resolution at the end of the call. Agents can also edit the tickets themselves during the call.
- Faster dialling: Stop losing time dialling customer numbers. Place calls directly from Zendesk with the RingOver click-to-call widget, no desk phones or additional apps needed.
- Easy transfer: Transfer a call in progress to an available team member with one click (cold transfer, warm transfer and transfer to voicemail).
- Integrated customer data: View customer information and ticket history in RingOver, and even create tickets directly from the RingOver web or smartphone app.
- Automatic logs and history: Access all your call logs, text messages, call recordings, and contacts directly from Zendesk and create your own statistics.
- All-in-one integration: Access RingOver settings directly from your Zendesk account: opening hours, accounts, IVR, voicemail greeting, etc...
Before you begin
Make sure you have an active RingOver Business account or sign up at https://www.ringover.com/en/pricing.
- Sign in as an administrator to your Zendesk account, then click the Admin icon in the navigation bar.
- In the App directory, select Browse, then find the RingOver app and click on it.
- On the RingOver app page, click Install App in the upper-right corner.
- Refresh your Zendesk login session. The RingOver app icon shows at the top right hand corner.
- Click the RingOver app icon. The RingOver login page will open.
- Enter your RingOver login and password, and you’re all set. ### User
- Create a new account on RingOver for each of your team members (if not already done).
- Each user will see the RingOver app icon at the top right hand corner of their Zendesk interface. They need to click it.
- They will now automatically have access to all of RingOver’s phone features in their Zendesk account.