Many companies have a listing on Google Maps with their Google My Business location. Listings on Google Maps are shown in multiple Apps and on many places within the Google platform. Google Maps is a very well known locations for your customers to leave their reviews (both positive and negative). Also Google is often proactively requesting reviews from users after for an example navigating to a location earlier that day.
- Automatically creating a ticket based on reviews on Google Maps
- NEW! Automaticly create a ticket based on Questions & Answers on Google Maps
- Reply directly from Zendesk on the review on Google Maps
- NEW! Reply directly from Zendesk on the Questions on Google Maps
- Multiple locations are supported
- Information about the location visable together with the review
- Support for location tags of Google My Business
Google My Business is the centralised platform for businesses to manage the listings on Google Maps. For an example for retail businesses with one of multiple locations. Often businesses only a few people have access to such reviews with Google Maps which results in very long resolution times on reviews. With the Google My Business integration all reviews are directly arriving in Zendesk and depending on the routing rules of your business the review can directly be answered from Zendesk without opening Google My Business separately.
Now with support for Questions and Answers!
The first week is on us! After installing your free 7 days trial will start so you can tryout this application without any worries.
Are you looking for ways to further optimise your Zendesk account? We are a Premier Solution Provider of Zendesk and we help organisations like yours with the implementation of Zendesk and we build (custom) Zendesk Apps and integrations. Get in touch with us.
Configuration of this Zendesk App is a simple proces.
- Install the Zendesk App from the Zendesk App Marketplace. 7 days free trial is included to tryout this Zendesk App.
- Verify if your business has a connected listing on Google My Business or connect your listing to your account via google.com/mybusiness
- Open Admin > Channel Integrations > Google My Business and go to the tab Accounts.
- Click on Add Account and click on Authorize to login with your Google Account which you use to manage your listings on Google My Business.
- Select the locations you want to integrate and you are ready to go!
Are you having trouble with getting the most out of your workflows?
As a Premier Solution Provider we can help you get the most out of your Zendesk Workflows. Get in touch with us if you need help.