Create custom Zendesk reports with a flexible, powerful and easy-to-use analysis, visualization and reporting tool. Use pre-defined sample reports or easily create your own custom reports, charts and dashboards with a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Import your Zendesk data in minutes, including all your custom fields.
- Up-to-date reports and charts with automatic daily updates and email notifications.
- Have a full overview of created, solved, open or due Zendesk tickets.
- Slice your reports any way you like – by status, ticket type, priority, requester, assignee or time.
- Keep an eye on your “good” and “bad" satisfaction ratings and ratios.
- Analyze your ticket wait time, resolution time and on-hold time information.
- Create advanced KPI reports and dashboards with custom fields and calculations.
Start a 30-day free trial and see for yourself.
After creating a free eazyBI trial account, you will need to add Zendesk as a data source application. In your eazyBI account go to "Source Data", select "Source Applications" and click on "Add new source application". From supported applications choose Zendesk and click "Create".
You will need to provide your Zendesk access information to import Zendesk data and start creating reports:
- Enter your Zendesk site URL, for example, https://company.zendesk.com.
- Select whether it is a private or public Zendesk account.
- Enter your Zendesk admin email address to get access to all your Zendesk data.
- Enter your Zendesk API token or user password.
See more information at the eazyBI Zendesk documentation page.
- Author: eazyBI
- Price: Free
- Support: Email