The Zendesk-Desktop Central integration comes with an entire gamut of enterprise IT management features that helps save time and boost productivity of IT Support.
ManageEngine Desktop Central is an integrated desktop and mobile device management software designed to help administrators manage their servers, desktops, smartphones, and other devices from a centralized location.
This tool is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux OS platforms and helps automate regular desktop management routines like installing patches, distributing software, managing your IT Assets, managing software licenses, managing USB device usage, taking control of remote desktops, and more.
When you integrate Desktop Central with Zendesk, you can:
- Deploy software applications for tickets raised.
- Take control of remote computers for effective troubleshooting.
- Stay on top of vulnerabilities with automated patch management functionalities.
- Take control of Inventory, organize licenses, track software & hardware assets with IT Asset Management.
- Perform remote shutdown and system management tasks.
all from the Zendesk console with a single sign-on feasibility.
Integrate ManageEngine Desktop Central with Zendesk to start delivering enterprise-class customer support.
Integration is supported in Desktop Central build version 10.0.350 and above.
To configure Desktop Central app
- Download Desktop Central app from the marketplace.
- Click on the Desktop Central icon from the left navigation pane.
- Download Desktop Central.
- To integrate Desktop Central app with Zendesk, specify Desktop Central server URL.
- Specify administrator credentials to secure the integration.
You can now successfully make use of Desktop Central's features to troubleshoot any ticket!. Learn More