Zendesk Chat (Zopim) vs Intercom
If picture is worth a thousand words, and a selfie is worth a thousand likes, then adding live chat to your website is easily worth a thousand emails. In fact, your customers are three times more likely to make a purchase when you proactively start a chat.
Zopim is now Zendesk Chat. With Chat, you can engage your customers at just the right moment. Think of it like the well-informed, friendly salesperson that shows up at exactly the right time – when you need them.
The inside scoop
Enjoy the benefits
- Provide a fast and responsive way to connect with your customers–in real time
- Create a personal connection with customers looking for support
- Anticipate customer questions and offer help when–and where–they need it most
- Reach out and talk to customers before they even ask a question
- Realize powerful metrics–shed light on customer satisfaction, agent performance, and help identify issues before they become problems
Zendesk Chat compared to Intercom is a fast and effective way to offer help–without interrupting your customer’s browsing flow. See for yourself how Chat’s cross-platform lets you manage all your conversations from one place. The web dashboard lets you serve customers wherever they are – on mobile, on laptops, or even in your app. Sign up now for a free trial of Chat today.Be ready for the chat
We have more to say about this. Take a look below.
There’s plenty of information about customer support and ticketing software options. Read these resources to learn more for why users choose Zendesk Chat (Zopim) vs Intercom.