Customer service support with no strings attached
Great customer support should be tied to the customer. Not the computer, fancy headset, or even a particular day or problem. Zendesk Support’s mobile ticketing system has native mobile apps that are built for team leaders, agents, IT, or anyone who doesn’t want to take the “help desk” literally. Agents can catch up with tickets, clean up their queue, and free up their workflow (and mind).
Support from your iPhone and Android:
- Notifications alert agents to updates on their assigned tickets
- Create new tickets on the fly and make quick updates with macros
- Get to the right ticket immediately, using search and deep-linking from email
- Filter through the queue with Views and swipe to easily move to the next ticket
Support from your iPad:
- Swipe to quickly triage or respond to tickets
- Stay ahead of key performance indicators with full access to reporting and analytics
- Dip into the Agent Dashboard to get an overview of an individual or team queue
Wherever they roam
Research shows that people simply don’t want to go out of their way to get the support they need. That’s why it’s important to stay close by—even when your customers are blazing new trails across new media. Zendesk’s support channels let everyone— from teenagers to grandmothers—get support on the channels they prefer and love.
We have more to say about this. Take a look below.
There’s a lot more where this came from. Keep exploring the world of mobile ticketing systems, global customer service, and help desk software.