Senior Account Executive, BeneluxWe are seeking a high-performing Senior Account Executive who is responsible for creating, managing and closing opportunities within a territory. This person must demonstrate all the behaviours associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically prospecting for new business, upsell and cross-sell within our extensive install base and delivering results against a quota.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Continually build pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities
- Become an expert on Zendesk’s products and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts in your territory
- Demonstrate and sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during fast moving as well as complex sales cycles
- Work in a team-selling environment with an experienced Strategic Account Executive and apply appropriate resources to opportunities.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
#LI-JM1The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk’s powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling to director/VP level leaders
- 5+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Outbound prospecting experience a plus
- Consistent track record of success vs quota
- Fluency in English and Dutch (French would be an added bonus)
- Technically savvy; thorough understanding of a related technology
- Proficiency using Salesforce.comSkilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
Sales & Sales Leadership