Open Source Knowledge Management Software
Choosing a free version of knowledge management software
Cataloging and disseminating institutional knowledge makes it easy for employees and customers to search for company info whenever and wherever they want. But finding the right software to do just that can be a daunting task. While open source knowledge management software might be free, it may lack some of the features you really need. That's where Zendesk Guide comes in.
The inside scoop
- Makes it quick and easy for users to search for and find correct documents
- Allows knowledge base organization by subjects and key terms
- Tracks where information came from - like which employee expert created it
- Aggregates content from both internal and external sources
- Includes an easy way to access information - like from a dashboard
Did you know?
We have more information about this. Have a look below.
Creating a knowledge management is just like building a help center for your customers. Kill two birds with one stone and learn how to do both.