Build lasting customer relationships with the help of IPM software
Wouldn't it be helpful if you could reach out to customers before they need to reach out to you? Giving new users suggestions on how to get started or suggesting new products are both examples of times when having the ability to provide proactive support would be useful. This is where Zendesk Connect comes in.
The inside scoop
Did you know?
IPM software can be used to:
- Onboard - provide tips and recommendations
- Notify - keep customers informed about new products or features
- Upsell - nudge customers with offers related to past interests
- Nurture - keep customers engaged with best practices, suggestions, and interesting info
- Mitigate - proactively inform customers about issues or updates to prevent frustration
How Zendesk helps
Using the customer data collected from across the Zendesk family of products to create customer segments based on behavior or profile helps users to target customers with the right message, at the right time. And Outbound is now a member of the Zendesk family. We're working together to make IPM software better with proactive messaging.Check out Outbound
We have more information about this. Have a look below.
There are many ways to learn from and engage with your customers through IPM software. Keep reading to find out more!