Ximble is an intuitive, web-based scheduling and labor management solution which provides immediate benefits by reducing admin costs, improving communications and maximizing productivity. Our efficient scheduling solution offers best-of-class usability that renders most scheduling tasks into just a few clicks, while completely automating other repetitive tasks.
Ximble provides an easy and convenient way for you and your Zendesk Support Agents to stay on top of scheduling without ever leaving Zendesk. By using Ximble, you can easily see who is currently working or taking a break at a glance, create new or edit existing shifts as well as assign shifts to employees. Your operators can clock in/out for their shifts and view their upcoming schedule.
As a manager you will be able to:
- See all the employees who are currently clocked in, their position, location and department without leaving Zendesk.
- See employees who are currently on a break. This way you can easily assign tickets to employees who are currently available.
- Create, edit and assign shifts to employees.
- Filter data by choosing to see employees on a certain position, location or department.
Support Agents can:
- See their upcoming shifts without leaving Zendesk.
- Clock-in/out for their shift once they login to Zendesk.
- Switch between different activities.
Your employee's timesheets will be accurately tracked and automatically visible for your review.
Once approving your employee' hours you can run a payroll report based on the approved hours.
Ximble has the ability to create a variety of other actionable reports based on employee and timesheet data.
How to Install
- Sign in to your Zendesk, then click the Manage icon at the bottom of the left navigation bar.
- Select Marketplace from the Apps category.
- Search for "Ximble", then click the Ximble app icon.
- Click Install App in the upper right of the page.
- Click Install.
Note that you will need an existing Ximble account to login. Simply login with your Ximble username and password to clock in/out or view your schedule. To start a new 30 day free trial of Ximble please visit: https://www.ximble.com for more information, or go directly to https://app.ximble.com/register.