Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing).
Wildix for Zendesk provides enterprise-grade call center functionalities for Zendesk. Full control of our phone system and seamlessly work together with non-Zendesk users in your organization.
- Make and receive calls from the browser, Wildix hardware phones or mobile app
- Easy click-to-dial within Zendesk
- Direct call control from within Zendesk like hold, warm and blind transfers to Zendesk agents and Wildix users, record call and more.
- Caller ID lookup in Zendesk with options to lookup the caller ID from Zendesk for non-Zendesk users too.
- Easy insight in earlier interactions and possibility to link the call to existing tickets
- Playback recordings from calls right from within Zendesk
When a call has been linked to a new or existing ticket, a note is being made about the active call. This will help your agents to be aware of the call. The agent has full control over the ticket and can work freely in Zendesk while the call is active. When the conversation is over the call details are been pushed to the Zendesk ticket for metrics and if the call has been recorded the recording will appear in the comment as a voice player.
Wildix for Zendesk is easy to use and takes seconds to install for existing Wildix users. Not yet a Wildix user? Contact us or contact your local Wildix Partner.
The first week is on us! After installing, your free 7-day trial will start so you can try out this application without any worries.
Are you looking for ways to further optimize your Zendesk account? We are a Premier Solution Provider of Zendesk and we help organizations like yours with the implementation of Zendesk and we build (custom) Zendesk Apps and integrations. Get in touch with us.
Configuration of this Zendesk App is a simple process.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Wildix and you have a Wildix account with the WebAPI activated (Wildix UC Premium needed).
- Install the Wildix app from the Zendesk Marketplace
- Enter the hostname of your Wildix PBX, in most cases, this is similar to yourcompany.wildixin.com
- Enter the ISO Alpha-2 country code during setup. This can be found in the list on iso.org.
- Let the agent sign in to the applications with the Wildix user credentials.
Are you having trouble with getting the most out of your workflows?
As a Premier Solution Provider, we can help you get the most out of your Zendesk Workflows. Get in touch with us if you need help.