Available only to agents with "Talk - Partner Edition" seats (see https://www.zendesk.com/talk/pricing/).**.)
About UJET UJET is propelling customer experience into the modern age. With its leading cloud contact center solutions, UJET empowers support organizations to create intelligent workflows, make data actionable, and create a modern business model where companies have the right tools and technology they to create an immersive, engaging, and one-of-a-kind experience for their customer.
UJET's seamlessly integrated Call adapter enables agents to focus on a more efficient, effective and positive customer experience while taking full advantage of Zendesk’s CRM platform.
Powerful Operational Controls Comprehensive configurations, include:
- Advanced context based routing engine: Intelligent, context based routing automatically directs customers to self-service solutions or the most appropriate live or virtual agents.
- Data flow: options for automated data flow and Zendesk interactions
- Web and mobile SDKs: out-of-the-box support center for websites and mobile apps
- CSAT: track, display and report on CSAT for all channels
- Key metrics: key session metrics, eg. Call ID, Wait Time, Handle Time, etc., are stored in Zendesk
- Session deflection: flexible options for after hours, overcapacity, or custom redirects, eg: call backs, to a different topic, voice mail, website, virtual agent, message
Agent Call Adapter UJET's Call adapter is seamlessly integrated into Zendesk and provides a modern agent experience with a comprehensive set of features:
- Agent or auto answer call configuration
- Configurable session notifications
- Automatic account lookup and existing/new ticket pop
- Real time diagnostic, user profile data added to ticket
- UJET Smart Actions, e.g.:
- Real-time media sharing, eg. photo, video files
- SMS messages
- User verification via default mobile device login
- Transfers to agents or queues
- Single sign-on via various authentication service providers
- Option for agents to set their ‘next’ status while on a call
- Performance metrics
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) - routs calls to the right agent based on user segment, session context, agent skill and utilization
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) - automated or consumer selected topic
- Place calls on hold
- Redact portions of a call
- Conference - add multiple parties to the call
- Flexible outbound calling options
- Integrated after-call-work (ACW) workflow
- Access to voicemails and one click customer call backs
- Agents have access to their key performance metrics
- Call recording, chat transcript and quality monitoring tools
UJET’s Zendesk Call Package consists of the agent Call adapter and the associated back-end integration between the two platforms. Once the package is installed and configured in your Zendesk instance, the agent Call adapter will automatically be available for all agents within their Zendesk user interface.
Note: UJET’s Zendesk package does not require any installs on any agent devices.