- Automatically track the time spent on each of your Zendesk Support tickets
- Customize the app to include the exact functionality that your team needs
- Leverage Insights to create detailed reports with your time tracking data
The Time Tracking app makes managing your team’s performance and overall support operations easier. Easily identify which customers send in the most complicated tickets, or which issue types take the longest for your team to resolve. Dig down into an agent’s tickets to discover what’s taking up their time and which issues they’re experts on.
Know exactly how and where your team is spending their time
Keep a running log of which support agents have worked on a ticket and how long each interaction lasted. Automatically log the total time spent the second your agent updates a ticket or let them manually enter their time.
Easy to setup, customize, and use
The Time Tracking App doesn’t require any third party setup or login. Simply customize how the Time Tracking app displays and works for your support team, for a seamless fit into your team’s current workflow.
Report on your time logs and take action
Start reporting right away with easily built custom time tracking reports through Insights. Know exactly what’s draining your support team’s resources and find the best areas for optimization and improvement.
Getting started with the Time Tracking app:
- Sign in to your Zendesk Support account, then click the Admin icon in the sidebar.
- Select Apps > Marketplace, then find the Time Tracking app and click the tile.
- On the Time Tracking app page, click Install app in the upper-right corner. This app is only available to customers on the Professional and Enterprise plans.
- Enter a name for the app, select the configurations you want, then click Install.
- If you are using Ticket Forms (part of the Productivity Pack add-on), go to Admin > Manage > Ticket Forms and add the ticket fields ‘Total time spent’ and ‘Time spent since last update’ to each of your Ticket Forms.