Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing ).
Using the telegra ACD Plugin within Zendesk makes it possible to create or work on tickets in direct connection to the current call. Important and helpful informations about the caller such as previous tickets and contact informations are presented directly to the assigned agent.
- Create new tickets: Agents can create new tickets and assign them to the current call automatically.
- Update existing tickets: Agents can connect calls directly to open tickets.
- Agent status: Agents can change their status into pause, available, unavailable, or after call working.
- Skill-Routing: Route your callers to the best matching and avalaible agent, based on skills, information about the caller and business rules defined by the telegra ACD.
- Record your calls: Agents can record calls for quality or security reasons
- Outbound: Agents can call contacts directly from Zendesk.
- Change between Inbound and Outbound: telegra ACD offers an automated Inbound and Outbound blended platform.
- Title: Title of the app
- Domain: Your ACD-domain
- Role restrictions: Allow the app to work for all roles or only for certain roles
- Zendesk: Staff role must have access to create, view and edit the ticket and the user (Goto Admin -> Manage -> People -> roles)