Teamviewer is the No.1 solution for remote support and desktop sharing regarding market share with over 1.5 billion installations worldwide, 20 million connected devices at any given time and translations in more than 30 languages.
With TeamViewer you can easily create a remote support session directly from your ticket in Zendesk to Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile devices Simply insert the created link into the ticket and send it to your customer. Once the customer goes online, he will appear in your TeamViewer service queue and you can instantly connect with a single click to his device For more information about using TeamViewer within Zendesk and a free trial please visit: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/integrations/zendesk/
TeamViewer benefits at a glance
*Multi Platform: *Support for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Chrome, and Blackberry.
Feature rich: Use all TeamViewer features including multi-monitor support, file transfer, chat, VoIP, video, customer management, setting policies, whiteboard, session recording, 24/7 access and many more.
No configuration required: Works instantly behind any firewall and proxy.
High performance: Intelligent connection routing and bandwidth usage for real time screen sharing even under bad network conditions.
High security: TeamViewer utilizes RSA 2048 public/private key exchange, AES (256 bit) session encryption end to end, random passwords for one-time access, optional two-factor authentication, and access controls via trusted devices as well as black- and whitelists.
Please note that using TeamViewer with the Zendesk integration will require the latest TeamViewer version or being on subscription.
To get started with the TeamViewer app for ZenDesk follow these steps:
- Go to Admin settings > Ticket Fields > add custom field
- Select text as field type
- In the next screen, give a descriptive field title, such as TeamViewer Session ID, leave the checkboxes required and visible unchecked and click Add field.
- You are taken back to the list of ticket fields. Find your new field here, click edit and note down the custom field ID in the top right corner. (*Note: If you are using Zendesk ticket forms, you will need to make sure you add the above field to each of your ticket forms for the app to work *)
- Install the app from the Zendesk App listing page.
- Enter the custom field ID you noted down earlier into TeamViewer Custom Ticket Field
- Click Install and you are good to go!
Further options in the app settings:
Customer waiting message The message that will be displayed to your customers while they are waiting for your supporter to connect to the TeamViewer session. Customer link text Choose which text is inserted into your ticket by the Insert link into ticket button. Use @@URL@@ as placeholder for the actual session link. If left completely blank, the session link will be inserted in a new line.* Enable role restrictions Here you can restrict availability of the app to certain roles.