Splashtop has now integrated with Zendesk to enable your technicians to remotely support your users using the Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) service.
With the integration, you can easily initiate a remote desktop connection to your users’ computers to provide support, directly from within Zendesk tickets! It takes only a few clicks to start a session. After the support case ends, a record of the remote session is automatically inserted into the ticket. Your users do not need to have any software pre-installed for all this to work.
Splashtop On-Demand Support is a solution optimized for MSPs and IT professionals looking for a fast and user-friendly remote support solution, with high performance and robust security.
- Easily start a remote session to user’s computer from within a ticket.
- Full Splashtop features are supported in a remote session, e.g. file transfer, remote reboot, chat, multi-monitor, copy-and-paste, share technician desktop, etc.
- Automatically insert the session logs into the ticket after closing the support session.
- Remote sessions are fully encrypted.
Install the app
- Install the app from Marketplace.
- Create the customized comments in Custom ticket comments to customer field. Please use %%LINK%% as the placeholder for actual SOS download link. E.g., Please download and open SOS from %%LINK%%.
- Follow the instruction to create an API key then insert to the key field: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034476831-How-to-Set-Up-API-Keys-for-Third-party-Integration
- Click Install then you are ready to go!
- Click Create an SOS download link to create a link for your customers to download SOS agent.
- Click Insert download link into ticket comment, then update your ticket to share the link. Or click Copy and share the link yourself via email or other messaging.
- That’s it! Click Connect to connect to the customer’s computer.
- When you’re done, click Close the support case to close the support session. Session logs will be automatically inserted as ticket comments.
- Please make sure you have Splashtop Business app installed on your local computer (on the technician side).
- Before you can connect, your user needs to click on the SOS download link and run the SOS app.