Slemma helps small businesses to be data-driven without hiring a team of analysts.
Slemma’s Zendesk integration lets you see your key support metrics joined with other business data on a automatically refreshed dashboard. Keep a close eye on how your support team is performing to make informed decisions and improve your customer happiness strategy.
With Slemma for Zendesk, you can:
- Build detailed reports showing number of open tickets, response time and agents activity without logging to your Zendesk account.
- See how your support activity affects your conversions and revenue by combining Zendesk data with Salesforce or Stripe.
- Filter your tickets to find trending ticket tags, average first response time, monthly number of tickets and more.
The integration is easy to install and takes a minute to get up and running. You just need a Zendesk account and a Slemma account.
Starts from $29 month (3 teammates included)
Slemma is software as a service (SaaS) so there's nothing to download or install, and everything is maintained by us in the Cloud. You must have a Zendesk and Slemma account before getting started. Every Slemma account starts with a 14 day free trial!
- Log in to your Slemma account.
- Navigate to the Integrations page and click ‘New integration’
- Choose Zendesk from the Cloud Services section
- Enter your Zendesk subdomain and, when prompted, authenticate via OAuth
- You can get started with build-in KPIs or create your own charts with our interface
If you have any questions, please reach out to Slemma at email@example.com.
- Author: Slemma
- Price: Free
- Support: Email