Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing ).
Sharpen’s Zendesk integration is designed to increase agent efficiency, allowing them to move seamlessly through support interactions. Sharpen gives agents the ability to update tickets and handle support requests without jumping between different platforms or applications.
- Sharpen’s CTI is multi-channel. Support requests via voice, email, SMS, MMS and live chat, voicemails, and callback requests can all be handled within Zendesk.
- View inbound caller information and past interactions from all channels (SMS, MMS, email, live chat, and calls).
- Eliminate the need to copy and paste information in multiple platforms or waiting for several minutes for updates to appear in Zendesk tickets. All communication records and ticket updates are logged in real time. Updates sync information whether made in a Zendesk tickets or the CTI.
- Agents can search for specific ticket numbers within the CTI, so they can access new tickets instantly without using Zendesk’s search function.
- Switch ticket association in real time to change which case the call log is written to
- Make and receive calls from browser.
- Links to call recordings logged in case notes
- Several advanced call features are accessible (mute, call transfers, etc.).
- Claim tickets within the CTI.
- Automatically screen pop-up new case, existing case and/or end-user page in Zendesk based on user input, IVR choices, etc.
Find out more about Sharpen Q here.
Sign into the app using your Sharpen email and password. That's it! No configuration necessary.