This application is designed to make tickets on-hold and automatically reopen them at the scheduled time.
When a ticket reopens at the time (it becomes open), you receive a push notification, and a corresponding pop-up appears in your Zendesk. You can also set views or triggers for this event so you don't miss it.
The app includes 7 days trial. Try it now for free, you can uninstall app before trial ends and you won’t be charged.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
- First, get an API token:
- Go to Admin -> Channels | API -> Settings.
- Ensure the Token Access is enabled. Turn it on if not.
- Press Create a new token - a plus sign right to an Active API Tokens header. Give it a name (i.e. "Resurrect app") and save its code for a step below.
- Install the Resurrect app.
- Enter any of your registered agents' e-mail. This agent's account will be used to reopen tickets.
- Enter API token you have just saved.
- (Optionally) enter custom text ticket field id to store scheduled reopen date there.
- Press Save.