Track shipments quickly with Qapla’
Monitor one or more of the 100 couriers supported by Qapla‘ in a simple and fast way from the control panel.
You will always have the situation under control and you will be able to give your clients information about the status of the shipment in real time thanks to the personalized tracking page.
There are many couriers supported, for example: DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, GLS, USPS.
Can't find your list of couriers above? Find the complete list of the more than 100 couriers supported.
- Manage more than 100 couriers in a single control panel
- Use your personalized tracking page Resolves delivery delays before the customer even notices
- All main CMS supported (Magento, Magento2, Prestashop, Shopify. Prestashop, Woocommerce, Storeden, Opencart)
- Integration with custom websites by API *Integration with Marketplaces *Multi-user *Multi-channel
The Qapla' app will retrieve orders and shipments using your customer's e-mail when a ticket is opened and will show the current status' of the shipments situation.
Before proceeding with the following steps, make sure you are registered and have configured your Control Panel on Qapla'.
- Log in to the Control Panel and go to ** Settings ** -> ** External Plugins ** -> ** Zendesk ** and copy the ** API KEY **
- Return to Zendesk and in the newly installed Qapla app configuration settings, paste the ** API KEY **
From this moment on, every ticket that is opened, the Qapla app will retrieve orders and shipments using your client's e-mail.