Netop Live Guide: Online chat and remote access
Efficient call resolution is the key to a successful help desk. Live Guide live chat makes it possible for you to improve first-call resolution rates, increase overall service efficiencies, and delight your internal and external support customers.
Live Guide + Zendesk
Live Guide's Zendesk integration module allows you to communicate with customers, see case histories, create tickets and access end user computers within a single interface. You can also create Zendesk tickets automatically through offline chat forms when agents are not immediately available.
Netop's remote control solutions are trusted around the world for reliable, secure resolution of customer support cases. With our Remote Access options, agents can remotely view customer screens or take full control of customer computers for more efficient call resolution.
Easy to Implement
In terms of cost, installation, and training, you'll be hard-pressed to find a more accessible chat solution then Netop Live Guide. Adding a few lines of code to your website, email signature, or social media campaigns brings the full features of our web-based chat solution to your service desk.
Align your customer service and online communication channels by integrating Live Guide and Zendesk today.
To get started, you will need an active Live Guide account and an active Zendesk account.
- Log in to the Live Guide Administration Console
- Click on "Integrations" under "Settings" in the left-hand column
Next, connect Live Guide with your Zendesk account
- Enter your Zendesk account address (company name) in the Site Name field
- Enter your Zendesk username
- Enter your Zendesk password
- Click save
Pat yourself on the back. Your operators can now access Zendesk from within the Live Guide console.
How to add Live Guide to your Help Center
- Log into your newly enabled Help Center and click on the "Customize Design" in the tool bar in the lower right.
- Under "Theme", click on the "Edit HTML" link to bring up the code editor.
- In the theme page, select the "Footer" template from the available HTML templates. This will allow for you to edit the direct code for the footer on every page.
- After you click the "Save" button, you will be taken back to the editor. Click on the green "Publish changes" button to finalize the change and publish to all visitors of your new Help Center!"
- Author: Marius Neagu
- Price: Free
- Support: Email