Engage & motive your team with real-time Zendesk metrics and dashboards on TV displays & mobile devices
Masskom is transforming how companies communicate, engage and motivate their employees. Masskom’s cloud-based solution that automates how you keep your internal communication content and key metrics update on the TV displays and mobile devices across your company, locations and departments. Simple, cost effective, all-in-one solution for employee communication and engagement.
- Motivate and inform everyone with up-to-date metrics for the company, team and individuals. Pre-built integrations with Zendesk, Salesforce.com and Jira.
- Reinforce mission, vision, values and goals
- Recognize key employees, departments and leaders.
- Continuously update contest results to drive performance
- Highlight photos of company sponsored events
- Inform everyone of new hires and job postings
- Easily add Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, RSS, video, news feeds and Office365 content
- Mobile app to keep your remote employees connected, informed and engaged
- Easy to use, sets up in minutes. Customize content and communications per device, per location
- Chrome Extension App and Chromecast integration for TV Displays
Sign up for a Masskom free trial at http://www.masskom.com
- Configure your News Ticker that will provide real time feed at the bottom of your TV screen.
- Create a new Zone or use the default Zone called "Corporate Zone". (Zone is a collection of content designed for specific audience)
- Go to "Connectors" available on the top menu and select "Zendesk".
- Provide your Zendesk UserName, API Key and ZendeskURL.
- Create a Kom - "Kom is the message or screen that will show on TV display and mobile"
- Pick a template from the Zendesk library. Example: Leaderboard, Charts, RecordList or MVP.
- Configure your Kom and associate it with a Zendesk View. (Masskom uses Zendesk views to fetch the data needed to display the Kom.)
- Preview your Kom.
- Install Masskom Chrome Extension App called "Launchpad" on the PC connected to your TV screen.
- Login to Launchpad and Launch your Zone.
- Create mobile users as audience and have them download iOS and Android app from the store.
- Author: Sunil Madan
- Price: Free
- Support: Email