Keatext uses natural language processing and machine learning technology to analyze unstructured customer feedback such as case descriptions, customer comments, emails, chat logs, and more.
Core features include the ability to import and export data, sentiment analysis, topic detection, data visualization and report collaboration and integration with other customer feedback applications. There is no need for hard-coded logic or complex IT integrations, Keatext comes ready out-of-the box, and can be used by customer support professionals regardless of their level of natural language processing expertise.
How to setup and install Zendesk Connector from the Keatext UI:
- Log in to the Keatext application.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Connect to Zendesk.
- Skip to the next section if the page title is Connected to Zendesk.
- Enter the name of your Zendesk subdomain (for example, the bold part in example.zendesk.com).
- Click Submit
- Log into your Zendesk account if you’re not already.
- Read the warning and click Allow if you agree to give Keatext read-write privileges to your data.
If the connection is successful, you should be redirected to a page that says Connected to Zendesk.
More information can be found here on our documentation page: http://docs.keatext.ai/
- Author: Keatext
- Price: Free
- Support: Email