You can use Zendesk's powerful platform along with the Kaleyra integration to keep your team updated with ticket changes and enable your agents to efficiently contact customers, resolve queries and make every interaction count.
This plug-in eliminates the need for users to log in to the Kaleyra voice platform multiple times. You can now create a one-time IVR flow through the voice platform and you will be good to go! With numerous cloud telephony solutions like instant outbound dialing helps increase the overall productivity of the business communication and enhances team collaboration.
When you integrate Kaleyra and Zendesk, you can perform the following actions:
- Accept incoming calls
- Dial your customers from the application
- Enable Click-to-Call to make calls directly from the ticket
- Message your customers directly from the ticket
- Import call details with one click
- Access call recording to enhance call quality
- Add any call notes (public and private) to tickets
Check out this video to know more: Kaleyra Click-to-Call video
About Kaleyra :
We're a team of 250+ individuals across 3 continents working smart to enable businesses to be there for their customers across various communication channels, wherever their customers are. When a customer wants to reach a brand, we help that brand be just one click away.
- You will need to have a Kaleyra voice account and a Zendesk account
- An agent’s phone number needs to be the same in both the accounts
- Log-in to your Zendesk account
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
- Click on the ‘Marketplace’ tab
- Search for Kaleyra Click-to-Call
- Click Install
- Fill in the Kaleyra Voice Account API Key (all other settings are pre-configured for you)
- Fill in and make changes to the other parameters accordingly
- Click ‘Install’
The Kaleyra icon will appear on the top menu bar. You can immediately start making and receiving calls!
For complete instructions, click here: User Guide /n Help and Support: email@example.com