Bringing HubSpot and Zendesk together makes delivering on customer expectations easier. This integration allows you to see ticket information associated with your Zendesk customers and current CSAT in your HubSpot interface.
Your marketing team can pivot towards customers through the creation of new customer lists based on ticket tags and workflows using Zendesk ticket properties. Empower your team to provide a more targeted marketing experience without jumping back and forth between tools.
HubSpot is an inbound marketing software platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. HubSpot provides a software product for inbound marketing. It includes tools for social media marketing, content management, web analytics, landing pages, and search engine optimization, among others.
Follow the instructions below.
- Get started by navigating to https://hubspot.zendesk-integrations.com/zendesk, enter your Zendesk subdomain and click on “Authorize”.
- You will be prompted to enter your Zendesk credentials if you haven’t logged in.
- Authorize the integration to access your Zendesk account.
- Enter your Hubspot ID. This number is located in the upper right corner of your Hubspot.
- You will be prompted to enter Hubspot credentials if you haven’t logged in.
- Authorize the integration to access your Hubspot account.
You should then be able to see new triggers created in your Zendesk account. New and closed tickets will now be sent to your Hubspot Account.