Google My Business for Zendesk Support - made by helphouse.io
The Google My Business app lets you connect your Google My Business account to your Zendesk Support, so you can receive and reply to Google My Business reviews and questions via tickets in Zendesk Support.
- Reviews on Google will be created as tickets in Zendesk Support.
- Supports multiple locations (easy to add numerous locations).
- Community questions become tickets in Zendesk Support.
- Option to update your previous replies to reviews.
- Works with triggers, macros, views, and automations.
The app integration will help your agents achieve a significantly more efficient workflow. The core feature allows your agents to manage all the Google My Business reviews from Zendesk Support.
The integration creates a new ticket each time you get a new review on Google My Business, and your agents will then be able to reply to the ticket, which will figure as a reply to the review.
Try the Google My Business app for Zendesk for 14 days free of charge and without any obligations. If you don’t like it, just uninstall the app within the trial period, and you won’t be charged.
We want to make sure you’re fully satisfied and just as pleased with this app as we are. So, if you’re missing a feature or think something could be changed for the better, just head over to our community and let us know.
Made by helphouse.io - Zendesk Master Partner
This app is made by helphouse.io. We’re a 360º Zendesk consulting house and the leading Zendesk Master Partner in Europe.
We’re experts in Zendesk, and besides creating apps for Zendesk Marketplace, we also help companies implement and optimize Zendesk. We’ve already helped dozens of companies save time and money doing just that. Feel free to reach out to us is you have any questions.
To install the Google My Business app, you must be an admin of your Google My Business account.
- Install the app from Zendesk Marketplace.
- Go to “Channel Integrations” in your Zendesk settings.
- Choose “Google My Business”.
- Click ‘Add account’.
- Log in to your Google My Business account.
- Authorize the account.
- Choose locations and settings.
- You’re all set!