Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing)
The NICE inContact CTI Console for Zendesk is designed to seamlessly embed the NICE inContact Agent interface within Zendesk. How it works: (Video) NICE inContact Agent Console for Zendesk
As soon as an agent receives a call through inContact, the app searches the Zendesk database for the caller’s phone number or another metric (please contact us for customized searches). If a match is found it will open an existing ticket, create a new ticket, or display the user page depending on the settings you choose.
- Support for NICE inContact channels such as voice, chat, email, voicemail, and work items.
- Transfer and conference contacts to other agents, skills, or external destinations.
- Automated Outbound dialing (Personal Connection)
- Support for inContact’s dispositions and marquees.
- Automatic Zendesk account search via phone number / ticket creation / user creation.
- Custom Field Mapping can memorialize inContact contact details into ticket fields, and comments.
- Automatic Call Log creation and access from Zendesk tickets.
- 24/7 Support, as well as ongoing maintenance and product updates.
IMPORTANT: Frontline Services will help you set up and install the inContact CTI Console at no charge. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-6542.