There are situations when you won't give contractors or external teams direct access to your Zendesk. With the Forwarder app, you can send an entire conversation, including private comments, to any external email. Even more, they can reply to this email, and it will be posted back into the originating ticket as a private comment.
Forwarding conversation is easy. Choose e-mail address and press Forward all comments.
Watch demo here
Find out more details and videos on our website
You can try Forwarder 14 days for free.
- Attachment support for outgoing e-mails and replies
- Improved address book
- Send e-mail from your domain
- Compress large attachments
Please contact us if you have any issues. You can report bugs and request new features in our [Help Center](https://support.on-tec.ru/hc/en-us/
Install Forwarder to collaborate with teams who have no Zendesk account.
- Get an API token. Go to the admin page -> Channels | API -> Create a new token. Save it.
- Install the Forwarder app. You have to enter your credit card details; we'll charge it only after the trial ends.
- Enter existing Zendesk agent's e-mail. This agent's account will be used to post comments back into tickets, so you may choose to create a new "Forwarder" agent.
- Enter API token you have just saved.
- (Optional) Enter a domain name (e.g. team.yourdomain.com) only if you want to set up sending from your domain.
- Press Save