Formset is an advanced conditional field paid app from the Cloudset family of extension products for Zendesk.
Ask the right questions, capture the correct data. Conditionally display fields or sets of field values to end-users and agents, as forms and cascading fields.
Define complex display rules using all the Zendesk native field types and auxiliary Cloudset concepts. Key features include:
- Forms with multiple fields combinations
- Infinite levels of cascading conditional field display
- Custom and system driving fields
- Organization and user fields supported
- AND|OR driving field control logic rules
Get smart by using Dependant Value Fields rules, which allow you to sub-set drop-down fields to only show relevant field options values for specific contexts.
Brings field conditionality to people fields to either de-cluttering the interface or applying more sensitive need-to-know information.
Ensure data quality by enforcing the mandatory setting of fields if exposed by conditional field control, either straight away or on solve.
Works for both the agent and end-user experiences, with the option to deploy as a widget on your website.The benefits of the Formset include:
- Reduction in Agent Handling Time
- Improve accuracy
- Implement control and guide at the point-of-need
- Reduction in configuration set-up and maintenance
- Support a wide range of use, spanning support and business tasks
- Seamlessly integrate into the Zendesk UX and UI
A Cloudset Framework account is created for all new customers, providing a hub for all Cloudset purchased apps, enabling access to Zendesk Guide integration services, and billing management.
Note: The Cloudset Framework, specifically the configuration tools, require API access to your Zendesk, via Zendesk’s secure OAuth mechanism. Revocable at any time.r
The following guidelines are provided to help you proceed with the 30 Day FREE Trial and implementing this App:
Note: Installation on a Zendesk sandbox is very similar, although billing details will not be collected as the App is free of charge forever.
- After initiating the Zendesk App Marketplace free trial, we recommend that you accept the native app configuration settings defaults. Use the Inline Manual provided with the Cloudset Framework to learn more about the settings available.
- Select the app icon to give access to our embedded Cloudset Framework. This will start the Zendesk secure OAuth authentication request, based on the currently logged in admin user.
- This authentication can be revoked at any time by that admin user who installed the app, by selecting the user account security tab. API access is needed to enable the configuration tool to read and write app configuration data to the app installed on Zendesk.
- Once completed, a billing details screen will be presented to capture invoicing address details. Invoice history and records can be after that accessed and downloaded.
- If Zendesk security Restricted IP has been set-up, details of can be obtained from the CloudSET Framework Zendesk(s) tab, together with Forget Token method to support changing admin user account.
- Once the extended registration has been completed, you will be able to use the app configuration tool to get started.
- You will have 30 days to evaluate the app. At any time during the trial, uninstall the app to cancel the trial. This will automatically ensure that your credit card won't be charged.
- After 30 days you first payment in advance will be taken. This will automatically renewed every month until you uninstall the app.
- The monthly invoice will be charged on the basis of how many agents you have and how the agent count profile changed.
- For any issues or questions - raise a ticket with firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If other Cloudset apps are subsequently purchased, neither the OAuth Authentication, billing address details, nor Help Center integration steps are required as these a centrally managed with the one Cloudset Account which is automatically created on the first app purchase and install.