Create and publish Zendesk integrations inside your SaaS application with a fully embedded integration solution. Connect your application with all your users’ essential business cloud apps, including CRMs, helpdesks, data capture forms, communication platforms and much more; giving you the ability to:
- Integrate Zendesk with your SaaS platform and third-party APIs and services.
- Get, push, and transform data.
- Directly serve your user’s integration requirements.
- Create & publish multi-step workflows that automate your users’ processes.
- Low-code integration workflow builder.
- Flexible deployment methods available.
Easy to Use Logic Tools
As well as moving and transforming data, Cyclr also provides drag and drop logic tools.
- Decisions: take different actions in your workflows based on values in your data (equals, in, greater than, etc).
- Delay: wait between actions for a set period (e.g. 3 days).
- Wait Until: pause the workflow until a date, for example: a fixed data (e.g. an event or meeting) or a dynamic date in your data (e.g. contract expiry, last purchase, etc).
Workflow Reports and Monitoring
Cyclr provides you with reports and monitoring that ensure your business critical workflows are running as expected.
- Transaction logs of data movement
- Instant alerts of workflow failures
- Customisable data retention settings
Cyclr allows you to connect your application with Zendesk and a wide range of Cloud business apps, so you can create your own integration templates. Supported apps include:
- Oracle Sales Cloud
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Campaign Monitor
And many more!
Plus, you can add your own application if it’s not already supported!
Go to cyclr.com and apply for your free account!
Once you are signed in, select which applications you want to create integrations between; you can even create your own connector for your SaaS application, (or contact us so we can do it for you). Now you can start creating integration templates that can be published to your application:
- Go to Templates > Template Library to be able to create a new integration template
- Click on the app you want to use in the Builder Sidebar to display all of the app’s available data points
- Drag and drop your apps data source onto the builder
- Select any Logic Functions from the Builder Sidebar to perform any data transformation you require - drag and drop it into the builder
- Click and drag the right hand dot from your app to join it with your selected app/logic function
- Click on the Gear Icon to map what data you want to sent and where it will be received
- Repeat these steps to add more apps and logic functions
- Click on Setup in the builder toolbar - this will check that you have mapped your data correctly and allow you to set up authorisation to your apps (you may need your API Key from your app provider for this)
- Congratulations! You’ve just made an integration template!
For more detail we have integration documentation available here - https://cyclr.com/docs