ClicData is a leading provider of cloud-based dashboard systems that are designed to improve business efficiency through better reporting. It believes current BI tools are just too complex and static; every company should be able to get the most out of its data in a simple manner.
ClicData is a French/US company with offices in Lille, France and Scottsdale, Arizona, USA and Toronto, Canada The business has many years experience in implementing BI solutions for a wide variety of companies worldwide,
In 2015, ClicData released the new version of its dashboard & reporting application, ClicData i4. Check everything there is to know about the new generation of online dashboard & reporting tool at http://www.clicdata.com/product/
- Obtain a free ClicData account https://app.clicdata.com/signup
- Access the Data menu
- Click the "Add New Data" button
- Click the "Add New Connection" square.
- Click the "Zendesk" square
- Enter your Zendesk domain and click the "Authorize" button which will take you to the Zendesk authorization page
- Allow access to Zendesk from ClicData and you will be returned back to ClicData. Click Next.
- Select "Tickets" or "Satisfaction Ratings" from the list of data sets available.
- Provide a name or leave the default name "Tickets" and click Next.
- Wait until process is finished or optionally add it to an hourly or daily scheduler or optionally close the window and wait for notification that data load has completed.
Once the above one time setup is done, ClicData will refresh data at a user selected schedule based on created or update date/time.