With Capsule Plus by Appamondo, your agents and colleagues can enjoy a closer integration with Zendesk. Capsule Plus is a Zendesk add-on that gives you the ability to:
- View, create, edit and delete notes and tasks of a person/organisation associated with a Zendesk contact
- View opportunities and cases of a person/organisation associated with a Zendesk contact
- Search for and view Capsule details of a person/organisation
- Review all previous contact history external to Zendesk
- Search for any people or organisations
Sign in to your Zendesk Support account, then click the Admin icon in the sidebar. Select Apps > Marketplace, then find the Capsule Plus app and click the tile. On the Capsule Plus app page, click 'Buy' in the upper-right corner. Enter the following information:
- Click 'Install' and you will be taken to a second screen, where you will be asked to confirm the Zendesk account you wish to install Capsule Plus within.
- Once you have confirmed the Zendesk account and clicked 'Install', you will be taken to a screen, where you will be asked to enter your Capsule subdomain and token for your subscription. The token reference can be found within Capsule > My Preferences > API Authentication Tokens.
- Once you click 'Buy', the app will be installed in your Zendesk. It's now set up and ready to use; you will be able to see Capsule Plus in the sidebar when working on a ticket.