Box® provides a secure, scalable content sharing and collaboration platform that both users and IT love and adopt, including 92% of the Fortune 500. Box's dynamic, flexible content management solution empowers users to share and access content from anywhere, while providing IT enterprise-grade security and oversight into how content moves within their organizations.
With Box for Zendesk Support, you can access all the content from your Box account directly from the navigation sidebar in your Zendesk Support account. Locate, manage, and share your documents without leaving your Zendesk Support account.
Sign up for a Box account to get started and install the application today!
How to add Box for Zendesk Support
- Enter the following required information, then click Install:
- Title: Name for the application.
- Embeddable Box Folder iFrame URL: URL for your Box Embed widget (see steps below on how to obtain this information).
- Refresh your Zendesk Support account and you'll see the Box icon in the sidebar. Click the icon to log in to your Box account and access your Box content.
How to locate your iFrame URL for Box Embed
- In Box, locate the folder you want to default to when the application loads.
- Expand the arrow button next to the "Share" link. You should see an option for "Share".
- Select the "Share" option. An option for "Embed folder in your site" should appear.
- Select the "Embed folder in your site" option. You should see a pop-up window with your Box Embed code.
- Copy the line after "src=".
- You now have the iFrame URL for Box Embed that you need to complete the installation of the Box for Zendesk Support application.