AppFollow simplifies the way you monitor & reply to reviews. Keep up with your users easily right from your Zendesk account with our new app. The app gathers reviews from App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, Windows Store & Mac App Store.
We also have Zendesk email integration allowing to set up reply to reviews feature without installation in a couple of clicks! Check it out on https://appfollow.io/zendesk and try our free fully premium plan. With AppFollow your reply-to-review routine as easy as never before.
Zendesk app from AppFollow helps you:
✓ Receive all new reviews directly into your Zendesk
✓ Reply to App Store & Google Play reviews
✓ Filter reviews you need: short, long & depending on number of stars
✓ Assign new reviews to the right people
✓ Keep the history of all the changes.
We also have Zendesk email integration allowing to set up reply to reviews feature without installation in a couple of clicks! Check it out on https://appfollow.io/zendesk and try our free fully premium plan.
For new users:
- Setup a quick registration. You need work email.
- Install a native app "App Store and Google Play Reviews" by AppFollow.
- Open Channel Integrations in settings & click "Add account".
- Enter your corporate email or email from your AppFollow account in the pop up below.
- Add the link to your app on App Store & Google Play.
- For iTunes Connect use your email (Apple ID) & password. It is important that you have a Customer Support role at least and don’t have 2FA. Step by step guide is here: https://help.appfollow.io/integrations/reply-to-ios-reviews-with-itunes-connect-integration
- For Google Play Console use: clientid, clientsecret & authorize in Google account. It is a must that you have access to Reply to reviews option. Step by step guide is here: https://help.appfollow.io/integrations/reply-to-android-reviews-with-google-play-console-integration
- Setup filters according to keywords, user’s rating, word’s length. Use "Import history" if you never replied to reviews before. It will load all reviews that your app has.
- Click "Save" & we’re done here!
If you’re thinking of changing your settings, that’s what you need to do:
- Click settings in Zendesk menu
- Choose Channel Integrations
- Choose AppFollow in the list of all integrations
- You will be redirected to the Accounts page
- Create a new integration (for new app or new filter) or edit the current one (the data will be the same as while creating a new account)
- Click "Save" & it is done!
Start using Zendesk app for free. Your trial will be available for 10 days.
Check our Help Center for the details: https://help.appfollow.io/integrations/setup-your-zendesk-app.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re always here to help.