Dropbox helps businesses store, sync and share files across devices within their organization.
With the Dropbox App for Zendesk Sell, sales teams can access sales documents from deal cards in Zendesk Sell. You can also collaborate on important documents with other teams who may not have access to Zendesk Sell.
- Create and share Dropbox folders directly from deal cards in Sell.
- Easily reference documents related to deals.
- Employees who don't have access to Zendesk Sell can sync documents to deal cards.
How to install
You need administrator permissions in both Dropbox and Zendesk Sell to set up the integration.
- Click the Install button to set up the Dropbox for Sell widget in your Zendesk Sell account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and click the Sign in with Dropbox for Sell link.
- Authorize the external service to let us communicate with it on your behalf.
- After you get back to the app settings page, click the Install button.
- You installed the app. Nice! Navigate to the Layouts settings page to change the app widget location.