The Zendesk Chat for BigCommerce integration unites your business by displaying critical BigCommerce data alongside Zendesk Chat visitor information. It saves your agents time because they no longer need to switch between BigCommerce and Zendesk to connect a ticket to an order. This integration unites your business by displaying critical BigCommerce data alongside Zendesk Support ticket information. It saves your agents time because they no longer need to switch between BigCommerce and Zendesk to connect a ticket to an order.
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Solve tickets faster by having access to relevant customer data from BigCommerce, such as billing, shipping, notes, and order information, on Zendesk Chat visitor pages.
- Easily navigate to additional data in BigCommerce by simply clicking on Customer Numbers or Order Numbers in Zendesk Chat.
- Access total customer value to better segment and triage customer inquiries
- Sign in to Zendesk.
- After you've logged in, you should see the Apps squares in the upper right corner (the URL is youraccount.zendesk.com/agent).
- Click the Apps square icon ( ) in the upper right corner of the nav bar, then select **Chat. Scroll through the list of available Apps until you locate the BigCommerce app.
- Place your mouse cursor over the BigCommerce app then click Install.
- The app is now installed and will have added a new custom field to your Zendesk visitor chat window
- To complete installation, navigate to the settings page and click Account in the sidebar and click the Apps tab and you should see the BigCommerce app installed in your apps tray.
- Click the Login button.
- Note: This step must be completed by the BigCommerce Store Owner as you will need to install an App inside BigCommerce to complete the installation
- This should take you to the general BigCommerce login page. Enter your BigCommerce owner credentials into the “Existing User” section and click Login.
- Click Launch to complete installation of the app.
- Return to Zendesk, refresh the page and you should be all set!